Talgo Open House

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtabern

Conductor
Maybe you saw the advertisement at National Train Day in Chicago, but for those of you who didn't...

Talgo in Milwaukee is opening their facility up to the public for one of the first and probably only times... Sunday, May 20th from NOON until 3PM. You will get the chance to see the two trains that MIGHT be on the Amtrak Hiawatha line between Chicago and Milwaukee... and take pictures of them... and explore what they look like.

Come on out!

www.talgoamerica.com (for details)

I will be on of the vendors who will be making an appearance too at the event... You can buy a copy of my new book "Outside the Rails: A Rail Route Guide from Chicago to St. Paul, MN" for $30.00 (special price for AUF members who mention they saw this post on there!!!) You can also put it online at:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/robert-tabern/outside-the-rails-a-rail-route-guide-from-chicago-to-st-paul-mn-second-edition/paperback/product-20082837.html

I will also be selling double set DVDs (almost 4 hours of footage) of the Friends of the 261 excursions... $25.00 (special price for AUF members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back