Superliner Bedroom Question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchaser

Conductor
Okay all you experts! Does anyone have any idea how much usable space (dimensions) is under the sofa in a Superliner Bedroom?

It's not all that important, but more of a curiosity. I want to see if there is enough space to put our overnight bag there, to free up floor space. I don't want to stow it with the other baggage downstairs. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay all you experts! Does anyone have any idea how much usable space (dimensions) is under the sofa in a Superliner Bedroom?

It's not all that important, but more of a curiosity. I want to see if there is enough space to put our overnight bag there, to free up floor space. I don't want to stow it with the other baggage downstairs. Thanks!
I don't know the dimensions, but we had never had any trouble stowing our wheeled duffle bags there.

I don't know the dimensions, but we had never had any trouble stowing our wheeled duffle bags there.
How big are your duffel bags? The one I plan on using is 28" x 13.5" x 14.5". It's also a soft sided duffel.

I don't know the dimensions, but there is a nice sized luggage rack above the chair, opposite the sofa. I have a pretty big carry-on, and it fits just fine.

I don't know the dimensions, but there is a nice sized luggage rack above the chair, opposite the sofa. I have a pretty big carry-on, and it fits just fine.
Yeah, I remember that rack. I think it would be bit short for the bag. I would hate to have the bag bounce down on my head.

I know this isn't real important, just want the bag out from underfoot. Can't store it downstairs because I can't lock it all up.

I stored my blue rolling suitcase - like the size that you can carry on a plane, so pretty big - underneath the chair that is across from the sofa during my last trip in a superliner bedroom.

How big are your duffel bags? The one I plan on using is 28" x 13.5" x 14.5". It's also a soft sided duffel.
I think they are thinner than that. More like about 9-10 inches instead of 13.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back