STL Lockers

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Partyman

Train Attendant
We are going to take the LS to STL to see a couple of Cardinal game this summer. I was wondering, does anyone know if there are lockers at the station in STL? Thanks

No lockers the last time I was there, but I am headed downtown St Louis this weekend, and will stop by the station and check.

Thank you traveler and stlouielady. Would like to be able to drag along a couple of books with me on the train. Would be nice to toss them in a locker and not drag them to a the game.

Thank you traveler and stlouielady. Would like to be able to drag along a couple of books with me on the train. Would be nice to toss them in a locker and not drag them to a the game.
Howabout a Kindle?

I am not a techie. Not sure if I could figure out the Kindle thing. I bought my gf one for christmas last year and she hasn't taken it out of the box yet. And I am kind of old school. I find it kind of reassuring to hold a book in my hand.

Didn't see any lockers. I will admit though, I just ran through during my lunch today. I will take a better look for you when a little bit more time allows it.

Howabout a Kindle?
I am not a techie. Not sure if I could figure out the Kindle thing.
Neither am I really. But I've got an iPhone (because I need a cell phone anyway) and installed the ap "iBooks" - and now I carry 21 "books" with me in my pocket all the time!
smile.gif

Is the screen on the iphone big enough to read on? It seems like the older a get shorter my arms get. I do have several pairs of readers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back