SPK Hotel

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbecker258

Train Attendant
HAS ANYBODY STAYED AT THE DAVENPORT AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO ROLL TO SPK STATION? MAP LOOKS TO BE THREE BLOCKS. TY MR BILL

Downtown Spokane is pretty safe. Between the station and the Davenport it's a fairly lively area 'til 2am.
Spokane has nightlife?!?
tongue.gif

This is a very old thread, but I'm looking for a recent recommendation for a Spokane hotel...doesn't matter if it's near airport, or downtown, as I'll be flying in late night, and staying a day before departing.
My first priority is absolute cleanliness. Second, a comp airport shuttle, and last, comp breakfast....

I would highly recommend the Ramada at the airport based on our 2014 stay there. It is within easy walking distance from the airport as long as you have no mobility issues. They do offer a shuttle but you really only need the shuttle if you have a lot of luggage (or don't have wheeled luggage). They have a great complimentary breakfast also.

During our 2014 stay we flew into Spokane late at night and walked to the hotel. After breakfast the next morning we walked back to the airport to rent our car.

The next time we go there, I am going to challenge my daughter to crab walk from the airport to the hotel.

The Ramada Inn is a good choice. I have stayed there before. There is also a Marriott by the airport, a new motel I've never stayed in. My personal choice to stay whenever I have an early flight out of Spokane is the Super 8 motel, located about 2 miles or so from the airport. It has a shuttle and complimentary breakfast, and the reason I choose it is that it's cheap.😁 All I need is clean sheets and a roof over my head. Nothing fancy. I have had no issues with cleanliness or noise in all the times I've stayed there.

I would highly recommend the Ramada at the airport based on our 2014 stay there. It is within easy walking distance from the airport as long as you have no mobility issues. They do offer a shuttle but you really only need the shuttle if you have a lot of luggage (or don't have wheeled luggage). They have a great complimentary breakfast also.

During our 2014 stay we flew into Spokane late at night and walked to the hotel. After breakfast the next morning we walked back to the airport to rent our car.

The next time we go there, I am going to challenge my daughter to crab walk from the airport to the hotel.
Thanks...I like the fact that I can walk, and not have to depend at all on a shuttle, which can sometimes be a problem getting very late at night...
We will be coming in from DFW at 12:03 AM, and if I have to wait for my baggage, or if the flight is delayed, can be close to 1:00 AM arrival. So it will be appreciated to just walk over, check in and flop into bed...:)

Back