Senior discount on coach portion of sleeper fare?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimePeace

Disillusioned.
I'm pretty sure there's no senior discount on sleeper - but would I get the 15% discount on the railfare portion of the ticket cost?

I'm pretty sure there's no senior discount on sleeper - but would I get the 15% discount on the rail fare portion of the ticket cost?
I went to the Amtrak site and tried a one way ABQ to LAX for a roomette, and a bedroom, and each time it gave me the Senior discount.

Yup, I get the Senior fare for my mom everytime she travels with me, while I take the AAA discount for my railfare.

Yup, I get the Senior fare for my mom everytime she travels with me, while I take the AAA discount for my railfare.
You don't use the Senior Fare yourself Alan?
mosking.gif
mosking.gif
mosking.gif

You don't use the Senior Fare yourself Alan?
mosking.gif
mosking.gif
mosking.gif
Alan just looks old , living in New York City ages one fast! :giggle: He's actually only 28! and Grace

is only in her 50s :) , so they better hope that the Amtrak Ticket Police don't catch them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back