Seattle Station - Parking

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaki

Train Attendant
We will be driving to Seattle because our Empire Builder trip was flooded out. We retained the Seattle-Vancouver, BC (round trip) portion of our trip. Any suggestions for parking our vehicle at or near the Seattle Amtrak station?

We will be driving to Seattle because our Empire Builder trip was flooded out. We retained the Seattle-Vancouver, BC (round trip) portion of our trip. Any suggestions for parking our vehicle at or near the Seattle Amtrak station?
Not near the train station, but you could always park at the Seatac airport and ride the light rail downtown to the station.

The King Street Station in Seattle is very near to the Football and baseball stadiums. There's plenty of parking in the area. Cost I'm unaware of though. I'd imagine it's high.

I made a few calls. There is parking right next to the station, the cost is $100 per week plus $20 for every day after 7 days.

Have you considered parking at the Tacoma station? It's free.

I have parked there many times and never had any problems. The longest was for 14 days.

Just add a TAC-SEA segment onto your SEA-VAC Cascades reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back