SCA of the year: I nominate Cherie...

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackshirt Husker

Service Attendant
Spoke too soon...never mind!
wacko.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke too soon...never mind!
wacko.gif
I had read this post earlier today. What happened?
Started off very strong--friendly, helpful, everything was perfect. But then...the Curse of the Disappearing SCA claimed yet another victim. It has claimed many a promising SCA over the years, and so I don't blame her (and in all seriousness, I know how busy they are and try not to make extra work for them, so it's really no big deal). Even so, it was a little disappointing based on how well the trip began.

So Stan on the EB, rest easy: your spot as the top SCA of all time is safe!

Ok, thanks for the info. Cherie is relatively new but does indeed get a good number of compliments from passengers and from conductors when she works the coach.

I know a lot of the sleeping car attendants haven't got a lot of sleep this last week due to the usually high number of room turn-overs that occur during the holiday travel season. I've talked to a few who've had one or two rooms turn over 5 times in one trip from CHI-SEA or SEA-CHI. Many rooms will turn-over more than once this time of year.

I'm sure when you see her again she'll do better. I hope overall your trip was nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back