San Antonio Question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will taking the Sunset Limited on August 22nd from Lafayette,LA to San Antonio. I will be staying at the Red Roof Inn Riverwalk. Is that hotel walking distance from the station and is it a safe walk at 3AM ? I will be meeting a friend in Lafayette. Any suggestions on good restaurants there. Any input is appreciated.

There have been some bad reviews about that Red Roof Inn. Your best bet would be the Cityview Inn & Suites or the Holiday Inn Express, both just a few blocks away on E Commerce.

I've stayed there, and it wasn't bad; easy walk of about 4 blocks from the station. Also easily convenient to the Alamo, Riverwalk, etc.

I will taking the Sunset Limited on August 22nd from Lafayette,LA to San Antonio. I will be staying at the Red Roof Inn Riverwalk. Is that hotel walking distance from the station and is it a safe walk at 3AM ? I will be meeting a friend in Lafayette. Any suggestions on good restaurants there. Any input is appreciated.
I meant to say October 22nd,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back