Sacramento CA

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

Service Attendant
Going to take the Zephyer to Sacramento CA for a couple of days and then hook up with the Coast Starlite to Portland..the Starlite is suppoed to be at Sacramento at 11:59pm and then the station is supposed to close..what if the Starlite is 4 hours late,is the station going to stay open till it comes thru?Travelling with a 70 year old with a pace maker and you know the rest...I am only 54 so no big deal...any advice? Thanks,

Bill

the Starlite is supposed to be at Sacramento at 11:59pm and then the station is supposed to close..what if the Starlite is 4 hours late?
I'm pretty sure they'd stay open. I'm familiar with the (smaller) station at Martinez, just south of there on the line of the Starlight. I know that they stay open every night until the Starlight departs (even if that is at daybreak next morning!).

Sac is a checked baggage, crew change, bus transfer, San Joaquin service transfer point - etc. Yes, it will be open regardless of how late #14 is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back