routing question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amamba

Engineer
How are the cities programmed into Arrow so that they come up as legitimate routings when just putting in point A & point B on the website?

I am still working out some nitty gritty details of a trip I am hoping to take this summer which will ideally be SEA - WFD. I can't get myself onto the 448 LSL connecting to the shuttle in Springfield unless I book SEA - TOL and then do TOL - WFD. But it gives me the routing I want with TOL - WFD. Do you think an agent would book two awards for me - a two zone SEA - TOl and then a one zone TOL - WFD to get me the routing I want?

Just trying to be prepared before I call. I need a few more points and just need to wait for my AGR card to close out for the month. Hopefully I should have enough points next week, hopefully the 3 remaining bedrooms on the EB on the day I am looking at don't disappear in the meantime.

Does anyone know how long gifting or buying points takes? Is it instantaneous?

I have 28500 points right now and should get my mastercard points today or tomorrow, but I do want to secure this bedroom now because there is only one left on the Boston section of the LSL right now.

I have 28500 points right now and should get my mastercard points today or tomorrow, but I do want to secure this bedroom now because there is only one left on the Boston section of the LSL right now.
My 12/31 online purchase was posted as soon as I logged out and back into the account, and redeemed for travel with 30 minutes of purchase.

My 12/31 online purchase was posted as soon as I logged out and back into the account, and redeemed for travel with 30 minutes of purchase.
Yep, that's been my experience when purchasing points too. But gifting points didn't show up as quick, IIRC they were posted within 24 hours though

Back