Recommended Dinner Train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperdriver

Train Attendant
Can anyone recommend a fantastic dinner train experiance? Either in the U.S or Canada. An overnight adventure would be even better---

Can anyone recommend a fantastic dinner train experiance? Either in the U.S or Canada. An overnight adventure would be even better---
The Canadian is supposed to be the best among what we have left. I have every intention of riding her over the full Toronto - Vancouver run but the trip has run into complications arising from the lack of communication infrastructure in the Canadian wilderness and my friend's passport application. :(

This one is probably the best of perhaps 6-8 different dinner trains I have ridden.
:cool: Looks pretty nice Tom, is it seasonal and do you have to drive to get there? I know there a not as many of these as there used to be, if nothing else riding the Canadian or Ocean in Canmada probably is a great idea as was said, the best of Both worlds! :wub:

This one is probably the best of perhaps 6-8 different dinner trains I have ridden.
cool.gif
Looks pretty nice Tom, is it seasonal and do you have to drive to get there? I know there a not as many of these as there used to be, if nothing else riding the Canadian or Ocean in Canmada probably is a great idea as was said, the best of Both worlds!
wub.gif

Yes you have to drive to get to it. It is out in the middle of nowhere!

Back