Recent 8400 sightings.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hungering to be in an Amfleet I / former Metroliner done in the garish red, purple, and brown of the 70's, and of the 'Metroliner Service' version of '80's, with it's bright scarlet and grey velvet. A true classic too good to let go, better than the icy cold blue/beige/grey aesthic of today.

8400 is back in Orlando! However, the diner is not in revenue service. Its stuck up front on 98(09) today, between Genesis #50 and the baggage. I thought I saw it in service last week headed south. I wonder where its headed.

942784_255503011262418_1091750359_n.jpg

936302_255502954595757_760158810_n.jpg

With all this discussion of color schemes and fabrics, I kind of want a rainbow scheme, where each pair of seats is different-colored from the next pair...

With all this discussion of color schemes and fabrics, I kind of want a rainbow scheme, where each pair of seats is different-colored from the next pair...
oh dear god no, have you been on the DC Metro? all the seats are different colors and it looks pretty terrible. (though not as bad as the orange seats!!)

I just saw it sitting in the 30th Street coach yard, already cut into the display consist for tomorrow's NTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back