rail excursion 08

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mp-44

Train Attendant
wellmhere I go again will be leaving Sat on the Cap for Chi will have sleeper service then will be going to St.Louis on the Eagle I have a trans sleeper for this one that way I can eat before arriving.also can use the Metro lounge I will be coming back to Chi on the 6:35 regional on Friday Aug 1.then coming home to Was on the Cap. I think for once this is foolproof after the last two years were such fiascos. wish me luck mp-44

leaving Sat on the Cap for Chi will have sleeper service then will be going to St.Louis on the Eagle I have a trans sleeper for this one that way I can eat before arriving.also can use the Metro lounge
Sounds like a fun trip!

Just FYI, you said you have a sleeper from CHI to STL just so you can get a meal and also to use the Metro Lounge in CHI. Yes, you can get a meal on the TE, but since you have a sleeper on the CL, you can use the Metro Lounge! The rule is that you are entitled to use it if you are EITHER ARRIVING OR DEPARTING on a sleeper! Since you are arriving on a sleeper, it doesn't matter if you are departing in coach, departing on METRA or just staying in CHI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back