Pullman story on CBS Sunday morning

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Court Jester
Airing right now - interviewing Ed Ellis riding in their cars behind the CONO. Lots of good footage, including cab footage and interior shots of their cars.

Sounds like he's serious about CHI-NY as well, which I think is a market that's got real potential.

I'll add a link to the story when it posts.

I was having my coffee and bagel with CBS on when I heard Arlo Guthrie singing "City of New Orleans." Naturally, this caught my attention and, lo and behold, Sunday Morning was doing a feature on Pullman Rail Journeys.

Mr. Ellis was interviewed, and there were some nice shots taken aboard a trip that one of their reporters took.

This program has somewhere north of 6 million viewers of the "right" demographic to possibly be interested in the services that PRJ offers. In any case, this free advertising certainly can't hurt.

I tried to find a link to the segment, but the best I could come up with was a link to the whole program below. Possibly, a "video converter" is required (whatever that is).

http://www.cbsnews.com/sunday-morning/

--------------------

Back