New Web Site for Steve's Photos

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve_relei

Lead Service Attendant
Steve's Photos.

Here is my new Web site with at least 1000 photos. Not all of them are of trains; I do have plenty of other interests. But there are probably more train photos than of anything else. The site opens to a short slide show of some of my best pictures--3 or 4 of them are of trains--before going to the Steve's Photos Home Page. There you will see images representing at least 16 different albums with more photos under each one. Just click the image, and you will be taken to another gallery page that will display all the photos in that particular album. Click the images you want to see, you will see the enlarged versions of the photos. Follow the instructions.

The albums have names, but don't be fooled completely by them. Under the Portland Waterfront category, I have a nice photo of the Talgo train crossing the Steel Bridge (from a distance). The Portland by Night category features several photos of Portland's Union Station, some with the Talgo train (by night). And some of the "train" themed ones have pictures of other things. One example is the one featuring the Portland steam Festival (June 28, 2003) in which there are also some nature shots as well as of a mausoleum and of a Wedding chapel (both not far from the railroad).

I am also proud of my other photos of other subjects, especially the ones of Europe (the Swiss one has photos of Swiss trains). My favorite one of those is the one with the Eiffel Tower at night with the moon shining overhead. The techniques I use to shoot Paris, Portland, Seattle,e tc. are the same techniques I use to take pictures of trains. Most of my photos (including those of trains) have artistic qualities; some could be paintings.

Anyway, enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back