New Look for the online site.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

berkyo

Service Attendant
I was just checking something at Amtrak.com and they have a new look.

There are 2 prices listed for reserved coach seats on the LSL. I don't understand that. Maybe it is a mistake? $108 or $212 for 2 reserved coach seats Roc to ToL . And then a third column for 1 bedroom left. That costs $607. (for that short trip!). We have coach Roc to ToL and a roomette booked from TOL to Lamy with AGR points and I was wondering what the upgrade to a roomette would cost. Way too much. So we will leave it as it is.

Just wondering what the 2 prices mean. When I clicked on each column - both saying reserved Coach Seats, I get a little window telling me how nice they are. But it is the same info. I thought maybe the second one was business? But it does not seems so.

Just wondering if the cars coming from Boston and the cars coming from NYP may be the reason.

One is the 49 and the other the 449. Or they also now list "refundable" and "regular" fares, I'm not sure which you mean.

I'm closing this thread. Please continue the discussion at the other referenced thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back