New Guy Here

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone! I never imagined a forum just for Amtrak could exist, but man am I glad I found this place! I'm from upstate New York (RHI) but currently live in Jersey. I commute by train early and often, getting to deal with Penn Station at least 3 days a week. I think I'm the only one who enjoys being there :)

Used to be fortunate enough to commute daily on the Empire Service from RHI to NYP. Anyone else do that on here?

Hello everyone! I never imagined a forum just for Amtrak could exist, but man am I glad I found this place! I'm from upstate New York (RHI) but currently live in Jersey. I commute by train early and often, getting to deal with Penn Station at least 3 days a week. I think I'm the only one who enjoys being there :)
Used to be fortunate enough to commute daily on the Empire Service from RHI to NYP. Anyone else do that on here?
Welcome aboard. We are from all over this great country. I am from Atlanta so I do not have daily Empire Service commute but some probably do.

I used to commute daily on the Alaska Railroad...from the yard office to the classification yard! :D (I used to work for them.)

Unfortunately, I've never lived anywhere where daily commuter service was offered and am envious of you. I look forward to doing so sometime in my life!

Welcome aboard!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard. If you enjoy train travel (and it appears as though you do) you will enjoy this forum. We will look forward to your comments!

Back