New Amtrak Radio Commercial

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno89502

Service Attendant
So I was in San Francisco over the weekend and I was in my hotel room listening to the radio when a Amtrak commercial came on. Now, this is not word for word, but, it went something like this.

2 girls, sounding like they are in their 20's are talking over the phone about the hassles of driving on their next vacation. One suggests that they take Amtrak and how it would be totally relaxing. Then they go on by saying, "We can relax, get a private room, drink some wine, and even do that thing that you really like me doing!" (giggles follow)

You can let your mind imagine what they may be referring to! Seems like Amtrak's PR department is covering all of the bases!!

One wonders if this ad was made specifically for the San Francisco market or if it is being aired in other Amtrak cities.

One wonders if this ad was made specifically for the San Francisco market or if it is being aired in other Amtrak cities.
Well at least for California probably. I don't think it would go over too well here in the Bible belt. The next Sunday you would have preachers with sermons about how Amtrak is the work of the devil.

:eek: Here in the New York market we don't fun Amtrak radio ads like that! The only ones I ever here are take the acela get work done! Can't wait to hear what Alan's joke about this will be.

So I was in San Francisco over the weekend and I was in my hotel room listening to the radio when a Amtrak commercial came on. Now, this is not word for word, but, it went something like this.
2 girls, sounding like they are in their 20's are talking over the phone about the hassles of driving on their next vacation. One suggests that they take Amtrak and how it would be totally relaxing. Then they go on by saying, "We can relax, get a private room, drink some wine, and even do that thing that you really like me doing!" (giggles follow)

You can let your mind imagine what they may be referring to! Seems like Amtrak's PR department is covering all of the bases!!
Had I heard that advert before doing the quiz, I think I would've got an extra point ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back