Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, here's the next Amtrak Station.

Who's going to correctly guess the station??

00hipt.jpg

GO FOR IT!!

amtkstn, please answer Shanghai if he is correct so that we can move on!
Shanghai is always correct!!
Shanghai I will hold Newark-Singapore over your head FOREVER!!! hahaha jk
Good one, Johnny!!

Are you still in Cambridge??
Yep! I have 9 hours left here in Cambridge, after spending a twelfth of a year here. I am pulling an all nighter again. I stayed up till 3 catching some reality tv on hulu (1 month without tv is tough, but doable with hulu) and both the girls and guys were planning on hanging out in the basement where there is a connection between the halls. However, the security guard has constantly been patrolling unlike other nights. So after I couldn't get skype to work, I cam over to some friends rooms and we have been video chatting with the girls for hours. All of the other guys accidentally crashed, and so I decided to have the brief break as a time to check back in here. I'm so sad to be leaving all of my friends, and part of the reason I stayed up again on my last night was that so I would be awake in the morning. A lot of people are all walking to Starbucks at 7, since so many have to get on the airport shuttle closer to 8, but I'm in the last batch at 2P. I so do not want to go home, but I realize that a month is a while to be away. I don't feel homesick, but I have to be back for tae-kwon-do. I have my black belt testing on Saturday August 11th, and this is after a month of being out of shape, so I need to get home to practice and all that. I have loved the whole urban environment, and how so many people genuinely do not need to take cars to get what they need. The weather has been better these last two weeks, although I still have not unfolded the blanket I was provided because I have not needed it. It is just about to start raining here but I love it. During the violent storms last week, there was thunder and lightning all around and it was pouring super hard. But living in San Diego and not being used to rain, or even clouds for that matter, I put on trunks and played outside in the lightning while it was striking all around. Dumb yes. Fun yes. All of my memories here have been so great, and I've made friends from at least 20 states, China, Canada and the UK. All in all, I do not look forward to leaving everyone today. I have lived side-by-side them for a month and they are almost like family.

Let's keep this thread going.

Here is a station that has been popular for many of our members.

00toh.jpg

Who will be first to indentify the station??

Since it's been quiet, I'll jump in. I forget if this one has already been done, though.

2012-05-26-183351-M.jpg

EDIT: The more I think about it, I'm pretty sure that the above has already been done, although I'm not going to check through all 80 pages of this thread to confirm. So here's a bonus picture. Take your pic(k).

2011-07-21-045912-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back