Name Change

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad you must not have known, but Alan or Anthony can make changes to your display name if you request them to do so via a PM. I went that route so I wouldn't have to change log in info and two different accounts to be concerned with. I used to be just plain ole "Amtrak OBS Employee," but felt it was better to get a name that was a little more appropriate with my current job. There isn't any OBS dept at CSX, so I just went with "Gone Freight" attached to my current name. Of course, I knew we have a post counting feature, but I really didn't know what constituted what craft you are on this site!!! Learn soemthing new everyday!

OBS gone freight...

Getting rid of the 999 suffix. So it's just WhoozOn1st from here on in. Deal with it!
Wow, look at that member number difference compared with WhoozOn1st999. I'm a trainee again. Don't care. Counting posts is for clowns, and I think people know me by now.
Just as a matter of info~ Bozo died this past week-end at the age of 83. Do we have anyone interested in the job?

Without a post from WhoozOn1st999 confirming this change, how do we know that WhoozOn1st isn't just some clown pretending to be the same person as WhozOn1st999?
Alan is working on the change for me. Believe. I was going about it the hard way, but Alan will take care of it when he has time.

As for the Bozo gig, I volunteer, and had8ley can be "Sideshow Jay!"

EDIT: And besides, who in their right mind would wanna pretend to be me?

Last edited by a moderator:
See? Alan fixed it. Or maybe it was Anthony. And it's the same clown as "999." Everybody will know by my ongoing maniacal rants. No doubt about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without a post from WhoozOn1st999 confirming this change, how do we know that WhoozOn1st isn't just some clown pretending to be the same person as WhozOn1st999?
Alan is working on the change for me. Believe. I was going about it the hard way, but Alan will take care of it when he has time.

Look out now. I'm tough with a seltzer bottle; Clarabelle taught me everything he knew. Maybe I better behave or I'll wind up at the table outside the AU dinner location with a table reserved for one~ me.

Look out now. I'm tough with a seltzer bottle; Clarabelle taught me everything he knew. Maybe I better behave or I'll wind up at the table outside the AU dinner location with a table reserved for one~ me.
I think had8ley - Jay - will always be welcome at an AU dinner table, seltzer bottle or not. Interesting information about running a steam locomotive correctly, and other good stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back