My wife and I are leaving Toledo at 5:22 am

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringfinder

Train Attendant
How much delay has there been on the departure of the EP train 7 going to SEA ? We are staying over night in SEA and then onto another area by plane the next day. Hopefully we have planned enough time to make our flight the next day after arriving in SEA.

Thank You

Denny

If you're spending the night in SEA then you'll have nothing to worry about.
You mean other than the lack of free cheese and wine, if one has a room, while riding through the Upper Great Plains! :(

:rolleyes:

#################################################################################​

EDIT: To the OP:

On #7 there is a fair amount of padding between Edmunds and Seattle. This last fall we arrived in Edmonds late, but on-time into Seattle.

Also at one point on that run we were down by over 3 hours in Montana, but obviously we made up the time. It doesn't always work that way of course, but don't fret it. Relax and enjoy the trip!

Overnighting in Seattle was the smart move. If you are a foamer, thenn first thing, after checking into your hotel, ride the monorail! Over by the Space Needle is the Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit (link here) which is even nice to just walk around the outside of - which is what I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back