My Annual Train Rides - Photos and Videos

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFSS

Engineer
Honored Member
As promised, here is a complete set of links to the photos and videos I took on this week long trip. There are over 400 pictures taken over the seven days I was traveling. The video is probably close to 45 - 60 minutes, I would guess, maybe less.

Interesting thing is, never once on any train, in any station, or anywhere near trains did anyone question me about taking pictures. Only once was I told to stop. That was on the plane as we were about to land in IND. The flight attendant said the camera was electronic equipment and I had to turn it off as we landed. So I did. Never had that happen before on a plane.

The photo page has seven galleries available, just click on a picture to go to a particular set of pictures. In the upper right hand section of a picture page you can select several different ways to view the pictures. Slide Show is available.

Enjoy - and let me know of any questions or comments, please. I'm not up to Neil's standards, but I enjoy taking them. See if you can spot The University of Michigan Big House in the Flying Home pictures.

PICTURES

The videos are as follows:

Flying to Detroit to Chicago Part One

Flying to Detroit to Chicago Part Two

Inbound Metra at Des Plaines

One Way To Drive To Work

Metra in Des Plaines

Metra Into Chicago

Blue Line From Western Toward O'Hare

Blue Line Train at Rosemont Station

Window Scenes - Southbound CONO

New Orleans Street Car Scenes

CONO Into Chicago

Hiawatha Train Scenes

Flying Home - Take Off at Detroit

I can hardly wait for Boston when I will be able to ride Amtrak again.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back