Missing miles questions

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbgeg

Engineer
I traveled SPK-SEA on train 7 on 12/23 and SEA-SPK on train 8 on 12/24. Today my return miles for the 24th posted but not the outbound miles on the 23rd.

1) Isn't it unusual that the return points posted first, especially since 7 terminates in Seattle and 8 went all the way to CHI after I detrained in SPK?

2) I think I threw my ticket stubs away. The missing miles link requires not only the train # and date but the ticket number. The stub had the ticket #. Is there any way I can still claim the missing miles (e.g. Customer Relations)?

I traveled SPK-SEA on train 7 on 12/23 and SEA-SPK on train 8 on 12/24. Today my return miles for the 24th posted but not the outbound miles on the 23rd.

1) Isn't it unusual that the return points posted first, especially since 7 terminates in Seattle and 8 went all the way to CHI after I detrained in SPK?

2) I think I threw my ticket stubs away. The missing miles link requires not only the train # and date but the ticket number. The stub had the ticket #. Is there any way I can still claim the missing miles (e.g. Customer Relations)?
John: Log onto your AGR Account, since the One part posted Click on Details and it will show you the Rez and ticket # for the Part that Posted! You can Call AGR (Not Customer Relations!). give them the rez # and Date you Traveled and they should be able to look it up on their screen! Ive had this hapopen lots of times where one part of a round trip posted and it either took awhile for the other to Post or else I had to call! Ive not had much luck with trying to do missing Points on-line in all honesty!

Last edited by a moderator:

John: Log onto your AGR Account, since the One part posted Click on Details and it will show you the Rez and ticket # for the Part that Posted! You can Call AGR (Not Customer Relations!). give them the rez # and Date you Traveled and they should be able to look it up on their screen! Ive had this hapopen lots of times where one part of a round trip posted and it either took awhile for the other to Post or else I had to call! Ive not had much luck with trying to do missing Points on-line in all honesty!
Jim- Just found the ticket stub packing early for a trip next week. It was $561.20 leg, so I want those miles.

It's not at all unusual for the return to post before the outbound leg. Happens all the time for me when I run up to Boston. Because the southbound train conductors turn in their tickets in DC, which mails the tickets more frequently to be processed, than does Boston, my returns almost always post before my northbound leg.

It's not at all unusual for the return to post before the outbound leg. Happens all the time for me when I run up to Boston. Because the southbound train conductors turn in their tickets in DC, which mails the tickets more frequently to be processed, than does Boston, my returns almost always post before my northbound leg.
My miles posted one day after the return trip did.

Leaving Tuesday on the EB again (to SEA).

Back