Milepost marks for the EB

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmtrakPDX

Train Attendant
I'm interested in getting a listing of the MP marks of the stations along the EB (If I can be greedy, I'd like to get the MPs for the tunnels too). I'm guessing that this is going to be relative to who's tracks they're traveling on, and I'd like to get that too.

Any suggested sources?

TIA

I'm interested in getting a listing of the MP marks of the stations along the EB (If I can be greedy, I'd like to get the MPs for the tunnels too). I'm guessing that this is going to be relative to who's tracks they're traveling on, and I'd like to get that too.
Any suggested sources?

TIA
i got a couple of route guides by mail (eb and cs) from lee groth in portland. [email protected], www.leestrainadventures.com. they were reasonably priced, pretty good and have milepost lists. he used to have a website with sample pages. check it out if you wish

For the mileposts at locations along the line, what you need is the employee timetables. Just about any vintage will do for this, but more recent is better for speed limits and siding locations.

There are division by division maps available on the BNSF web site.

So far as I know similar information is not available for the Chicago to Milwaukee section which belong to CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back