Mid Term Elections

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caravanman

Engineer
Hi Folks!

Greetings from sunny but cold Nottingham U.K. Over here the commentators are making a big deal about the recent USA election results, but as you have a different system in the USA, I am wondering if the elections have any impact on Amtraks chances of improved funding? ( I am imagining that Democrats might be happier with a public funded transport system than Republicans?)

I have no indepth knowlege of American politics, and don't understand the real election implications, so please forgive me if the question seems daft!

Ed B)

Hi Folks!Greetings from sunny but cold Nottingham U.K. Over here the commentators are making a big deal about the recent USA election results, but as you have a different system in the USA, I am wondering if the elections have any impact on Amtraks chances of improved funding? ( I am imagining that Democrats might be happier with a public funded transport system than Republicans?)

I have no indepth knowlege of American politics, and don't understand the real election implications, so please forgive me if the question seems daft!

Ed B)
The topic of the election and its effect on Amtrak is discussed here.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back