Metropolitan Lounge in Chicago???

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham57

Train Attendant
I am trying to make sense of what is happening at Chicago's Metro Lounge. Is it being renovated? Moving to a new location? Or nothing is happening? We will go through in mid-June and again early July, and would like to know of any change.

No problem.. I was there Friday and they have renderings of the new lounge.. What I see looks nice, they are also looking to have an "Outside Entrance", so folks can enter off the street as well as the station. It also looks like there will be more "sit down facilities" for men instead of just the one they have now.

The new lounge is scheduled to open June 1st.

There's at least one thread about the new lounge here an AU.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bar? Mmmm, I don't drink alcohol, but I look forward to fancier non-alcoholic refreshments (maybe I can get a Shirley Temple...)

A bar? Mmmm, I don't drink alcohol, but I look forward to fancier non-alcoholic refreshments (maybe I can get a Shirley Temple...)

I don't believe the Metropolitan Lounge is going to serve alcohol....he could be referring to the Legacy Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back