Metrolink Strategic Plan Survey

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well FREQUENCY and ORANGE COUNTY are the two biggest words in the word cloud. I feel the same way. OC needs a earlier train and later train on the weekends and also one or two trains between noon and 4PM.

Well FREQUENCY and ORANGE COUNTY are the two biggest words in the word cloud. I feel the same way. OC needs a earlier train and later train on the weekends and also one or two trains between noon and 4PM.
And reverse commute service as well. Given how prevalent Orange County seems to be as a response, I'm wondering if they might be significantly undercounting ridership into it.

And reverse commute service as well. Given how prevalent Orange County seems to be as a response, I'm wondering if they might be significantly undercounting ridership into it.
OC is a big job center. The IE commute to jobs in OC but also people from LA. I think they need to look at shifting the LA focus to new realities.

Back