Looking for Information on Train 91 in Miami

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what is happening on train 91 for June 24th? The Amtrak agents say that there was a disruption and busses are being used? Do I need to exepct my folks to come in on a bus?

I know that will not make them very happy!! (Big Train Buffs) What will Amtrak due to compensate them for the hassle?

colewa said:
Can anyone tell me what is happening on train 91 for June 24th? The Amtrak agents say that there was a disruption and busses are being used? Do I need to exepct my folks to come in on a bus?
I know that will not make them very happy!! (Big Train Buffs) What will Amtrak due to compensate them for the hassle?
Expect them to arrive by motor coach.

As far as "hassle" Amtrak always reserves the right to substitute "equipment" so "compensation" is to provide the bus and probably a box lunch.

If they are booked in a sleeping compartment, they should be able to get compensation from Amtrak for the lost time in the accommodation.

(accommodation charge refund between affected cities)

Unless they are terminating todays train (#P091-23) at ORL and turning it for tomm #98 (#P098-25), most likely they have bypassed TPA today and bussing those passengers for that stop and LAK. Bypassing TPA shortens the trip by about two hours or so for the train as it makes its way to MIA area. As far as compensation is concerned, it doesn't hurt to at least try. Customer Service would be the one to contact at the 800 number. Let us know......... OBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back