Long term parking at Wisconsin Dells or Tomah

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillVas

Service Attendant
I have taken long distance trains all over the country, but now friends have a cottage in the area that can be served by Amtrak at Tomah or Wisconsin Dells station. Either one is close to them , so they need to know about long term parking lots for amtrak as they are going to run into Chicago for a few days every so often when thier business allows, but want to use the train. I tried the Amtrak website but no help there with answeres about long term parking. Nor did i find any answer by Google. or yahoo.

Bill

I don't know about Tomah right off hand, but Wisconsin Dells does have free long term parking in a safe parking lot. You'll park down by the platform on the far end from the station. There's a man who attends the station and will give you a parking pass to put on your car. He's a nice guy and is at the station every day. And the station is right in the downtown "strip" so plenty of activity in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back