LNC to PHL in the eyes of a 6 year old

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFSS

Engineer
Honored Member
For a number of reasons my wife and I needed to take a trip east and we decided to take our 6 year old granddaughter with us. Of course, I looked for a way to take a train ride. We would be staying in the Lancaster, PA area and it would fit our schedule to go to PHL for a day trip. What better way to give a report than through the eyes of a 6 year old. This was her first ever Amtrak trip and it was exceptionally nice, even for Papaw. Great service, staff, cars, and all on time.

Have a look.

report-1a.jpg

report-2a.jpg

report-3a.jpg

report-4a.jpg

And, if you are interested, all the pictures from the day are located HERE.

Aloha

Koo trip and pictures, but shouldn't the tittle be LNC to PHL in the eyes of 2, 6 year old's, :lol: Glag your famoly had fun.

Mahalo

Eric

Tom;

Nice trip. Reminds me of when I took our six year old grand daughter to Maine. Everyone thought I was nuts. She had a blast and we were able to ride one of the last sleepers out of Boston to Chicago. She loved the diner on the LSL (which now sounds a lot different than a heritage diner)

and only cried once~ when they didn't show Skoobie Doo in the lounge on the CONO~ the tape broke.

Nice pictures.

Life is very interesting through the eyes of a child. I miss so much that she picks up.

I am sure you had a great time w/ your grand daughter.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back