Live Chat every Sunday 7PM ET

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I idled for quite a while (ate dinner then showered and washed my hair) and did not kicked off.

I idled for quite a while (ate dinner then showered and washed my hair) and did not kicked off.
Aloha

I think when they fixed the limit of 12 that also got fixed. I do not remember anyone reporting a 9 character limit last week so I am sure this will be taken care of by next week

Aloha
I think when they fixed the limit of 12 that also got fixed. I do not remember anyone reporting a 9 character limit last week so I am sure this will be taken care of by next week
Eric,

No, that problem with short names existed just last Sunday which was the first week of operation for chat after the transfer. I haven't heard that it has been fixed yet.

Actually, I think I dropped the "a" before the "k" last week just like I did last night because I can't afford to be dropping $k's. :D

Same here. And if you were not in chat, what would it matter? I participate in chat, and by the time I type my reply and hit "enter" - sometimes 2-5 different subjects could be in between my reply and the original question I was replying to.

So, no I personally would not like that.

Same here. And if you were not in chat, what would it matter? I participate in chat, and by the time I type my reply and hit "enter" - sometimes 2-5 different subjects could be in between my reply and the original question I was replying to.

So, no I personally would not like that.
Good point. It's confusing enough when I'm logged in and am somewhat following the different conversations.

I´m having issues trying to get in. First when trying it from the phone I kept getting data error and now trying from the laptop I keep getting max clones reached for your IP and I even tried another name GRRR.

Back