Lincoln Service (5/27)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Partyman

Train Attendant
Does anyone know why the Lincoln Service trains, 304 and 306 between St Louis and Chicago are running late tonight? My daughter was supposed to be getting on in Bloomington at 8:36 on the 306 and now their saying 10:53. Thanks all.

I don't know whether this was the issue, but parts of Western and Southern Illinois were deluged with rain in late afternoon. Sometimes trains have to slow (I think to 15 MPH) in case of flooded trackage.

My daughter called this morning and told me there were indeed trees on the track. Fortuately for her she was only 3 hours late. And of course being only 23 thats just another adventure. Are you in the Air Force, Richard?

My daughter called this morning and told me there were indeed trees on the track. Fortuately for her she was only 3 hours late. And of course being only 23 thats just another adventure. Are you in the Air Force, Richard?
Glad she made it, another Adventure on a Train!! ;) This also effected the SB Texas Eagle#21 which Ran up to 5 Hours Late heading to SAS Last Night and Today!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the Air Force way back in the 1970's. It was a great time. I still enjoy keeping up with their activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back