Limo Company Email

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottC4746

OBS Chief
So how is it I received an email saying I can earn points on some limousine company, but when you go to www.amtrakguestrewards.com and look at earning posibilities, I see nothing there.

Enjoy the luxury of a Dav El chauffeured ride, and earn 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per dollar spent. Points you could use toward free Amtrak travel. As the largest privately owned company of its kind in the world, Dav El combines first-class service and precise attention to detail. And you won't find a more courteous staff of chauffeurs and managers anywhere. So ride in comfort with Dav El. And ride your way to free Amtrak travel.

Please call 1-888-897-9173 anytime to reserve. And remember to provide your Amtrak Guest Rewards member number at time of reservation

i didn't realize us agr members was such an upper crust bunch

Enjoy the luxury of a Dav El chauffeured ride, and earn 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per dollar spent. Points you could use toward free Amtrak travel. As the largest privately owned company of its kind in the world, Dav El combines first-class service and precise attention to detail. And you won't find a more courteous staff of chauffeurs and managers anywhere. So ride in comfort with Dav El. And ride your way to free Amtrak travel.
Please call 1-888-897-9173 anytime to reserve. And remember to provide your Amtrak Guest Rewards member number at time of reservation

Thats the one but why can't I find it on the AGR website? Are we being spammed?

No, they just don't update the website that fast. Give them a few weeks, if not months.

No, they just don't update the website that fast. Give them a few weeks, if not months.
Wow...non on time performance of some trains arent that bad.

Thanks for the information though. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess it goes to show the economy is rough when Limo companies start scrounging to offer any incentive they can for business.

If only CTA, NORTA, SEPTA, Tri-Met, MUNI, NYMTA and other transit agencies offered AGR points for those buying visitor passes or smart cards, I could accumulate some good points. I'll never earn a single point with this incentive, though I'm sure someone will! :p

Back