Lancaster Pa Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billthebarn

Train Attendant
More than 14 million dollars have been poured into the station renovation. I see a few cosmetic changes inside the station and a new parking area. I'm not a construction engineer, and I could be wrong, but $14,000,000? I don't see it. Kind of like the "Big Dig" to me.

If I were Mr Boardman, I would ask someone with a brain (Jis?) to check this work out. I'd say "Jis, I think maybe we're being ripped off. I want you to go to Lancaster and check that station from one and to the other. Check the books and see who got that $14,000,000. We could have bought a few new superliners with that money".

"And anotherr thing, Jis, tell your buddies on the Amtrak Unlimited forum to stop encouraging new riders to order "breakfast meat" with their French Toast. And ice cream on their desserts. I know their entitled to it, but it's costing us money. We're being nickle and dimed to death. Plus with the obesity problem in the country, you should be advising them to eat less".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back