Lake Shore Lmited Food service

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope they bring back the heritage diners (they are planning to) but who knows...
Corey
Excuse me, dumbie is back :blink: , Heritage Diner?
I am not sure why you are calling this guy "dumbie" . . . I have always called those cars Heritage diners, even after the Teminosa rebuilds ( I know I misspelled that) so I see anything wrong with Amtrak Kid's remarks in the thread. I know the moderators here like to run a classy forum, and I hope to support their efforts.

If I am using the incorrect terminology, correct me and let me know. I enjoy learning everything possible about trains.
I was calling myself dumbie!

I sure hope they bring back the heritage diners (they are planning to) but who knows...
Corey
Excuse me, dumbie is back :blink: , Heritage Diner?
I am not sure why you are calling this guy "dumbie" . . . I have always called those cars Heritage diners, even after the Teminosa rebuilds ( I know I misspelled that) so I see anything wrong with Amtrak Kid's remarks in the thread.
I don't think RF was calling AK "dumbie" - I think RF was calling RF "dumbie is back"!
Rail Freak, like me is a newby - and I didn't know what a "heritage diner" is either.

Thanks for asking Rail Freak.
Heritage Diner? <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back