Juckins.net ASMAD giving me 404 errors

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed it is a huge wealth of information. I am also getting a 404, but only on that part of the site. the straight domain and other pages do work. Maybe they're doing maintenance.

Also getting a 404 on Juckins.net.
Trying to track AT 53 SB and cannot find information on any tracking site. This is the 2nd time in a few days that none of the tracking sites show 53 as active. Any ideas?

Also getting a 404 on Juckins.net.
Trying to track AT 53 SB and cannot find information on any tracking site. This is the 2nd time in a few days that none of the tracking sites show 53 as active. Any ideas?
You can see 52/53 on Dixielandsoftware.net on the right of the map. Since this sight gets its data from “checking in at stations” it doesn’t show the progress on the map. You can click on 53 to see its data. This site also has a link to show archive data.

dixielandsoftware.net

IMG_5970.pngIMG_5971.jpeg

I'm riding the CZ from Chicago to Glenwood Sprgs tomorrow, so I've been watching to know how things are going recently. Sad to see it was down this morning. Love this Site!!

Looks like it was a hiccup and it is backup and running.. Ya Ya

Hi all, sorry for the outage. I had trouble with the ASMAD site last night so I had to take it down temporarily. I expect it will be back later today or at the latest tomorrow. Thanks for your support!
awesome site.. great job on the coding.. I did not know you are part of this board.

Back