JIS

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billthebarn

Train Attendant
I'm fairly new here.

Is this poster "JIS" a real person or a robot connected to a super-computer? Is there anything he doesn't know? lol!!

He is a real person that knows "jist" about everything. :lol:

He is just a steam locomotive masquerading around as a real person. See his avatar? :p

Thanks guys. There is a lot that I don't know. Indeed the more you know, the more you know how much more you don't know.

I have to agree. I think perhaps Jishnu is the smartest user on the forum. And I sent a big thank you for sharing his knowledge with us on a daily basis! :) :hi:
Aloha

Jishnu is the kind of guy that we/I consider myself lucky to know. My Granddaughter 2 years after she met him she still asks me to say High to him for her.

We can always count on Jishnu and AlanB for straight information. When they speak, we know its from knowledge and not something off the top of their heads. Thanks to both.

We can always count on Jishnu and AlanB for straight information. When they speak, we know its from knowledge and not something off the top of their heads. Thanks to both.

But only Jis has that beautiful accent!
Accent? And here I thought I couldn't understand what he said because the content was waaay over my head. :giggle:

I agree with everyone about Jis's knowledge and trustworthiness.

Jishnu has the good accent, while Alan has that dreaded Yankee accent. I still don't know why they allow him into Red Sox Nation! :giggle: (Maybe that's why Alan always takes the Acela to BOS - Just to make a fast getaway!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually jis is the AU robot that came to life just like Hal the Computer in "2001, A Space Odyssey!" But the difference is that he is so brilliant that he designed himself and spends his time traveling about the world spreading good information, he isn't like the evil ones we see in the movies! (And to paraphrase what Gilda Radner as Rosanna Rosanadanna used to say on the old SNL, "..you've got a lot of nerve for someone from New Jersey..! :giggle: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back