I was a stowaway on the CA Zephyr

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alan: Yes, I understand and very much appreociate. Tom came back with an answer to me within a few hours of my email to him. It was really a shot in the dark, hoping that it would have positive results. I knew that as a guest Cathy would not be able to do it. Happy to see this going forward. (Putting this in the thread instead of a PM because I think there are a few others interested in what is happening here.)

Alan: Yes, I understand and very much appreociate. Tom came back with an answer to me within a few hours of my email to him. It was really a shot in the dark, hoping that it would have positive results. I knew that as a guest Cathy would not be able to do it. Happy to see this going forward. (Putting this in the thread instead of a PM because I think there are a few others interested in what is happening here.)

George and anyone else interested:

My sister was thrilled to have been put in touch with another ex-Zephyrette. She says she plans to make the 2013 reunion that Cathy is planning. The Zephyrettes are allowed to invite one person to attend the reunion with them and Sis invited me. I do believe I will try to make the trip. Maybe we can go by train and Sis can sneak me aboard again. :)

Thanks again, George.

Tom

Back