I Thought I'd Seen Everything

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
wub.gif
that video!

Thanks for posting it.

I enjoy that all the riders in the video are using Apple products. Proving once again that those who use Apple products and ride Amtrak are superior in every way.

I enjoy that all the riders in the video are using Apple products. Proving once again that those who use Apple products and ride Amtrak are superior in every way.
Do Apple products users prefer Amtrak? That'd be interesting to know.

I suspect the authors of the video are Apple users and only wanted to feature only the finer things in life and train travel.

I was really disappointed with my iPhone 3 so I switched to a Samsung 4G Skyrocket and an 8.9" Samsung tablet. Man, do I miss my iPhone! The Droid is not very user friendly, it burns through a battery charge in 6 hours and it is just a clunky design. The tablet is great though, faster than my friends iPad on most sites. I also hated the Apple way of doing business, i.e. my iTunes account tried to delete, then tried to hide my MP3 collection when I started using iTunes. I then deleted my iTunes account. Apple is a mixed blessing.

I don't know about that. I've used Apple and I don't like many of its products. So I NEVER buy more Apple stuff!

I've been very pleased with our Apple products we have. Been using them now for about 8 years, and my iPhone 4 a year and half. ABout 50% of shot done on our trip last year on our Empire Builder video was done on my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back