Homeward Bound

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoozOn1st

Engineer
Honored Member
Okay, the Starlight was way late. But did I care? NO! Photo opportunites. Pics taken from the pedestrian bridge over the tracks. I think you might enjoy them.

Got a last call breakfast upon boarding at EMY, and was joined in the diner by a young man who turned out to be a fellow foamer. Told me, "Finally somebody who speaks railroad." HAHAHA!!

We ended up hanging out most of the day on the ride south. In the wake of the recent Metrolink wreck there might be those who think hanging out with kids is kinda weird. I see it as encouraging young railfans, and I'll leave it at that.

Homeward Bound

EDIT: Potentially inflammatory remarks about Republicans removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, the Starlight was way late. But did I care? NO! Photo opportunites. Pics taken from the pedestrian bridge over the tracks. I think you might enjoy them.
Got a last call breakfast upon boarding at EMY, and was joined in the diner by a young man who turned out to be a fellow foamer. Told me, "Finally somebody who speaks railroad." HAHAHA!!

We ended up hanging out most of the day on the ride south. In the wake of the recent Metrolink wreck there might be those who think hanging out with kids is kinda weird. I see it as encouraging young railfans, and I'll leave it at that.

I wanted this to be a longer story, but because the real perverts and creeps - the Republicans - will try to make political hay of that kinda stuff, I'll leave it to pictures.

Homeward Bound
Beautiful pictures~ you even took off your fez !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back