Hi everyboy

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had thought by my asking questions about my trip would end up in such an arguement I would never have posted a single question.I feel very bad that my asking questions (and not about guns)has caused such a disruption on this board.Thank you (all) for the good advise you have given me and Happy Rails to you all. Emmy
Sorry if I caused you to feel bad for asking. That was certainly not my intention. I'll take more care to avoid additional thread derailments in the future. On the plus side whatever disruption there once was is pretty much over now. I guess I can't speak for anyone but myself but for me it's just water under the bridge at this point and I'm under the impression we're all ready to drop it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had thought by my asking questions about my trip would end up in such an argument I would never have posted a single question.I feel very bad that my asking questions (and not about guns)has caused such a disruption on this board.Thank you (all) for the good advise you have given me and Happy Rails to you all.

Emmy
Emmy,

It is not your fault that some of the members get excited about any subject. It didn't seem like it was a major thing. One of the things you will see here is comments/debate (sometimes heated) over a subject. Don't let that upset you. For the most part, we are here to discuss, learn & ask about Amtrak. In my opinion, that's the main thing we all agree on. There may be other things too, but that is the main thing. Please continue to ask questions! I'm sorry that it upset you!

If I had thought by my asking questions about my trip would end up in such an arguement I would never have posted a single question.I feel very bad that my asking questions (and not about guns)has caused such a disruption on this board.Thank you (all) for the good advise you have given me and Happy Rails to you all. Emmy
Sorry if I caused you to feel bad for asking. That was certainly not my intention. I'll take more care to avoid additional thread derailments in the future. On the plus side whatever disruption there once was is pretty much over now. I guess I can't speak for anyone but myself but for me it's just water under the bridge at this point and I'm under the impression we're all ready to drop it. :)
I am! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back