Hello from a Train Fen

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traingeek

Train Attendant
I am Tom and I have loved the train, since I took the train to Orlando as a kid. I take the train to and from work every day. It gives me time to think and do things. Besides being a train fan, I enjoy reading, enjoy animation and help run animation conventions. I found this board through a search engine and hope to contribute to the discussions. I know the Northeast Corridor and live in Aberdeen, MD (the only Amtrak low level station between DC and NYC).

I am Tom and I have loved the train, since I took the train to Orlando as a kid. I take the train to and from work every day. It gives me time to think and do things. Besides being a train fan, I enjoy reading, enjoy animation and help run animation conventions. I found this board through a search engine and hope to contribute to the discussions. I know the Northeast Corridor and live in Aberdeen, MD (the only Amtrak low level station between DC and NYC).

Welcome from another Tom who has loved trains since he was a kid. We look forward to your contributions.

Hello to both Tom's. I am glad to be aboard. My love of trains is long standing, but my ridership has been minimal. I am looking forward to a trip in September from Indianapolis to Seattle, Sacramento and back to Indianpolis. 16 days in total. Thanks for the welcome, Dennis

Back