Hello Everyone!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Coatesville, Pennsylvania. Coatesville is a stop along the Harrisburg Line,a.k.a the Keystone Corridor. My house is approximately 100 feet from the railroad tracks. I can railfan from my backyard or my back porch. It's so cool being so close to the Keystone trains with their AEM-7's and the Pennsylvanians with their P42's. I ride the Keystone trains to Philadelphia every chance I get. I'm 39 years old and I am in the process of returning to school to pursue my Degree in Business Administration. It is mostly online so that I may also work full time. I am hoping to get a job at Amtrak as a ticket clerk or a train attendant. I would love to be an assistant conductor. On YouTube I'm known as Nethery73.

Welcome aboard!
hi.gif

FYI - Each year, Amtrak Unlimited (AU) has a Gathering for a weekend of all members who wish to attend. It is held in different cities around the country to make it easier for members to attend. This year it is being held in ................ Philadelphia! Check out the thread Registration is now open, and consider registering and attending! There is no cost to register. The only cost is for what riding, food or hotels (if any) you use. And you can do as much or as little of the Gathering as you want!

It is a great time and place to meet other AU members! I hope you consider attending!
smile.gif

Welcome aboard.

The Keystone Line or as it is called in Philly, the Main Line is one of my favorite train riding area, mainly because of low Amtrak fares. I have passed by Coatsville many times, and wondered what it is like to stop there and take a look around. maybe one of these days.

Hope you enjoy your participation in the this forum. As you can see many of us do.

Back