Happy holidays from all of us‏ [At Amtrak]

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phila 30th St

Service Attendant
Anyone else get this? It features a gorgeous picture of a train going through snow and the follow message:

Phila 30th St,

It's that time of year. Time to take a break from the workday routine and reconnect with friends and family. Time to take part in holiday traditions and celebrate. For Amtrak Guest Rewards®, the season also means carrying people home to loved ones. And it's the perfect opportunity to say thank you—for your loyalty, your presence on board and your valued membership. From all of us at Amtrak Guest Rewards, safe travels and happy holidays! We'll see you soon.

From all of us at Amtrak Guest Rewards.

A very nice touch I thought. Now I'm curious where the picture was taken. :D

Yeah, nice card. But what I REALLY wanted for Christmas was a Winter Promo. :D Cool photo maybe Coast Starlight somewhere in NorCal or OR?
That was my thought exactly! I scaned that email everywhere looking for a promo offer. Alas, I guess we'll have to be happy with the warm wishes instead. Maybe Santa will bring us our winter promo and leave it in our email boxes for Christmas. :D

Yeah, nice card. But what I REALLY wanted for Christmas was a Winter Promo. :D Cool photo maybe Coast Starlight somewhere in NorCal or OR?
That was my thought exactly! I scaned that email everywhere looking for a promo offer. Alas, I guess we'll have to be happy with the warm wishes instead. Maybe Santa will bring us our winter promo and leave it in our email boxes for Christmas. :D

:lol: At least I wasn't the only one :cool: :lol:

:lol: At least I wasn't the only one :cool: :lol:
That was my thought exactly! Nice pic, but where's the points? :lol:

Maybe we'll wake up Christmas morning and find 90% off lowest bucket and 20x AGR Bonus :eek: :lol: :eek:
t2821.gif
t2802.gif

Back