Happy Fourth Of July!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchaser

Conductor
Happy Fourth of July, everyone!!! :cool: I hope some of you are able to ride a train today!!! :D

Does anyone know if Amtrak does anything special for the 4th, like maybe a different menu, or anything else???

I'm here in Ketchikan, Alaska and drove my tour bus today for the cruise ships, part of which was a successful tour of happy customers. There are no trains in Ketchikan. The closest thing to it is the 200 foot or so cable car ( funicular ) at the hotel next to our drivers' house that runs up and down the hill to Creek Street, the old red light district. I might be making a trip east in October by train, perhaps across Canada.

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!!! :cool: I hope some of you are able to ride a train today!!! :D

Does anyone know if Amtrak does anything special for the 4th, like maybe a different menu, or anything else???
Aloha

It was a few years ago but I was on the coast Starlight on the 4th. Seeing all the Fireworks was neat especially those at some amusement park and near Jack London Square. I don't remember anything special about the meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back