Happy Birthday AMTRAK-P42

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot guys! Just got back from a birthday dinner with friends and family...later, of course, I will be takin full advantage of those R-Rated movies! :lol:

Happy Belated Birthday...I gather that by now you have some sort of drivers license by now if you didn't have one already...here in NJ its when you turn 17, so I've only got about 3 months to go. Anyway sounds like you had a lot of fun.

As for those R-rated movies, it's a pain, but usually I can get in anyway...

Here in Hotlanta they give out the license at 16, permit at 15...which can be very very bad for those teenage girls who think that a car has 2 transitions (I know 2 of them!). Anyways, thanks again!

P.S. Working on a possible train trip in July, don't know the details yet though.

gswager said:
AMTRAK-P42 said:
Here in Hotlanta they give out the license at 16, permit at 15...which can be very very bad for those teenage girls who think that a car has 2 transitions (I know 2 of them!).
I don't understand about two transitions? Are you referring to transmission? :huh:
haha...yes. My Bad. I was indeed referring to 2 transmission's.

AMTRAK-P42 said:
gswager said:
AMTRAK-P42 said:
Here in Hotlanta they give out the license at 16, permit at 15...which can be very very bad for those teenage girls who think that a car has 2 transitions (I know 2 of them!).
I don't understand about two transitions? Are you referring to transmission? :huh:
haha...yes. My Bad. I was indeed referring to 2 transmission's.
You mean you haven't figured out how to keep 2 transition sleepers in your car? :lol: :D :p

Back