Happy 4th of July!!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Dylan

50+ Year Amtrak Rider
AU Supporting Member
:hi: Happy Independence Day to Everyone as we Honor our Beloved Country on it's Birthday!

"This has to be a Wonderful Country to survive the Fools that Run it!"-Will Rogers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloha

Happy Birthday

IMGP2485-M.jpg

In light of the growing body of evidence that we no longer stand for anything I once valued, assuming we ever did, I'm left wondering what's left to celebrate. Maybe I'm the only person who feels this way, but it's getting more and more difficult for me to simply ignore it.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I don't agree with many of the policies of the current administration, this is still the one of the best countries

in our world In which to live. I can say that after living in 6 countries for nearly 16 years out of the USA.

God Bless America!!

Happy Independence Day!

http://www.usacitylink.com/usa/declaration-of-independence/

Even though some American may be a bit down in spirits of late, rest assured, in spite of all the shenanigans from all sides, even though tarnished a bit, America still stands as a beacon of freedom and hope for much of the rest of the world. Even those that hate America very often strive to be "like" America according to their interpretation of what America is.

Most fortunately though very few of them want to be like America when it comes to passenger rail! :D

In light of the growing body of evidence that we no longer stand for anything I once valued, assuming we ever did, I'm left wondering what's left to celebrate. Maybe I'm the only person who feels this way, but it's getting more and more difficult for me to simply ignore it.
In some countries, if you made a statement like that in public, you could be arrested, jailed or worse. I for one am glad I can make such statements in the USA! :)

Happy Independence Day!
http://www.usacitylink.com/usa/declaration-of-independence/

Even though some American may be a bit down in spirits of late, rest assured, in spite of all the shenanigans from all sides, even though tarnished a bit, America still stands as a beacon of freedom and hope for much of the rest of the world. Even those that hate America very often strive to be "like" America according to their interpretation of what America is.

Most fortunately though very few of them want to be like America when it comes to passenger rail! :D
Agree :)

Back