Guest Rewards Point Posting Issue

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigblue2007

Train Attendant
Is anyone having an issue on their AGR account where the points from a recent trip reflect in the balance but you can’t see the transaction in the transaction list on the site? This seems to be happening to my account.

I have noticed that recently the points are reflected in the balance a day or so before the transaction is listed.

I've seen the same thing as well.  Apparently, their system 'adds points' separately from 'posting transactions'.  It's always straightened itself out within 24-48 hours.  Why the system does things in the sequence it does behooves me.  My guess is it's code laid on top of code on top of code on top of code that nobody knows what it does or how it works. 

I've seen the same thing as well.  Apparently, their system 'adds points' separately from 'posting transactions'.  It's always straightened itself out within 24-48 hours.  Why the system does things in the sequence it does behooves me.  My guess is it's code laid on top of code on top of code on top of code that nobody knows what it does or how it works. 
It happens with Hilton Honors points also.

Back