Guess I should introduce myself

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having recently joined your forum, guess I should introduce myself. I am 65 and retired,27 years USAF and 14 years local county government. I've ridden trains in England,Germany, Spain,Switzerland,Japan,Taiwan,Italy and most of the US. As a child rode from Pa to Fla several times to visit grandparents and have ridden most of Amtrak LD routes back in the 90's. Love trains and old train stations. Have reservations to travel from Altoona,Pa to Denver, Co and back in July for our first train trip since 2002 and am really looking forward to it.

Having recently joined your forum, guess I should introduce myself. I am 65 and retired,27 years USAF and 14 years local county government. I've ridden trains in England,Germany, Spain,Switzerland,Japan,Taiwan,Italy and most of the US. As a child rode from Pa to Fla several times to visit grandparents and have ridden most of Amtrak LD routes back in the 90's. Love trains and old train stations. Have reservations to travel from Altoona,Pa to Denver, Co and back in July for our first train trip since 2002 and am really looking forward to it.
Welcome!!

Welcome to AU!
hi.gif

If you do not have an AGR (Amtrak Guest Rewards) account yet, you should. Send me a PM (Private Message - click the envelope under my name) and include your email address(es), and I will refer you! All travelers in your party should have their own AGR account, as only they can receive credit for their travels. (Otherwise, it is lost!
sad.gif
And each account must have their own email address!)

If you have the AGR MasterCard, unless you have a specific reason to use another credit card, I use mine for EVERYTHiNG I can (even a newspaper) - and earn 1,000-2,000 AGR points A MONTH without stepping on a train!
excl.gif

Back