great trip on the CZ

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosemary

to report back.Great trip on the CZ from chicago to SF. on september 27th, left on time, arrived half hour early, bus waiting to take us to Fisherman's Wharf, toilets working through out the trip, no cutout over the mountains, good food, great service throughout, what more can i say

to report back.Great trip on the CZ from chicago to SF. on september 27th, left on time, arrived half hour early, bus waiting to take us to Fisherman's Wharf, toilets working through out the trip, no cutout over the mountains, good food, great service throughout, what more can i say
:hi: Nice trip, you caught it on the right day for sure, this route has had many problems all summer, hopefully the great fortune will continue on all of Amtraks routes! When's the next trip? :lol:

We are going to SF next week and taking the bus to Fisherman’s wharf. Is using the bus easy? Any thing I should know.

We are going to SF next week and taking the bus to Fisherman's wharf. Is using the bus easy? Any thing I should know.
I have done the bus, did not know where to get off and how close it stopped to my motel, so I just picked a stop and it was right, took a short cab ride from the stop and I was there! No bus issues, no muss no fuss! It was great! The bus is not a bad system to get over from EMY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

The bus service is easy, it meets the train, and will be there even if the train is late.

There were two buses when I was there, going to different destinations within San Francisco.. just check with the driver that you get the correct one for Fishermans Wharf.

Ed :cool:

Hi,

The bus service is easy, it meets the train, and will be there even if the train is late.

There were two buses when I was there, going to different destinations within San Francisco.. just check with the driver that you get the correct one for Fishermans Wharf.

Ed :cool:
question well and truelly answered !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back